About Me

My photo
Just a simple gal living on the outskirts of Portland making ends meet. I have lived in Portland for over 20 years and I am happy to call it home. On this blog you will find everything from cooking to my crazy life. I hope you enjoy.

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

The Witching Hour

I have been faithfully reading "The Witching Hour" by Anne Rice. I know it was first published in 1990, sooo I am a little behind on my reading. I honestly cannot believe I missed this one way back then. It has been an exceptionally enjoyable read. The characters are not just well developed but they are interesting. The plot moves along nicely and the story plays out well. Of course, it is part of a series and I have now been fully sucked into the Mayfair family so much, so I figure I will be receiving my invite to summon dear dead Uncle Julien at the next family séance. Wouldn't that be fun? Anyway, I do not usually dish on a book, but if you happened to overlook this gem way back when grab it up and give it a read. As I always say, my library card is my favorite piece of plastic in my wallet.

No comments:

Post a Comment